I will!! I love Flash too, but I am just tired of all this sciency stuff in the New 52…
When he fought Captain Cold like 10 issues ago in New 52, I loved it. The escape of the Rogues? Awesome. Encounter with Turbine? Not bad.
All this awkward Speed Force stuff? I duhnno. It’s a bit much. I get the speed force and the importance and relevance of kinetic motion and time and all that, but my gosh.. Does every other issue have to be about it??
I will look into your suggestion. :D
People shouldn’t be shamed for what they eat
Wanna eat meat? That’s okay
Wanna not eat meat? That’s okay
Wanna not eat anything the comes from animals at all? That’s okay
People shouldn’t be ashamed of what they eat, unless it’s people. Don’t eat people.
Holy balls this is hilarious.
Deadpool Loves the Internet
Project for one of my classes @w@;)
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2010.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.